Ask Me About My Other Band

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The inaugural post


Guten Tag,

"Ask Me About My Other Band" will be a home for my many rants, raves, bitching, crying, moaning and what records, books and film I am, at the moment, completely engrossed in.

Many of you have enjoyed my little emails where I spit and froth like a doberman with ADD, so why not give it a url!

I also like to pretend that I'm a semi-functional musician, and so this will also be a place where I can talk about my many musical projects and why you should care, or maybe most importantly, at least entertain me. What shows I have coming up; what songs I'm writting; who I'm stealing from this week; what bands I dreamed up while hopped up on coffee and cigarettes; where I'm playing/touring; blah blah blah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Motown Harley Kegan said...

thanks Jennie. Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere! Like Thunderdome, but with more spelling mistakes.

...oh, and unfortunately, no Tina Tunrer.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home